We invite you to submit abstracts for the JCCC – the Joint Conference on Calixarenes Cucurbiturils.
EXTENDED Abstracts Submission Deadline: April 30, 2023
Abstract Submission Information
. Abstracts must be submitted in English using the online Abstract Submission.
. Contributed abstracts may be submitted for poster presentation or for poster or oral The requested presentation type will be taken into consideration during the evaluation process. However, the final decision will be taken by the Program Committee. If a submission for an oral presentation will not be confirmed, the abstract will be considered for poster presentation.
. Notifications on the status of contributed abstracts will be sent to the presenting author by May 7, 2023.
. Registration of the presenting author is mandatory and required by May 15, 2023. This will ensure the inclusion of the presentation in the program.
. Publication of Abstracts: Abstracts of confirmed presentations will be published on-line on the JCCC website, when the program is published, prior to the conference. Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors’ consent for such publication.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Before you start the abstract submission process, please read and prepare all necessary information detailed below.
Presenting author’s contact details
Use full first name and full last name in Upper and Lower Case.
• By default, the name of the presenting author will automatically appear as the first author.
• Insert the names of the additional authors in the order that they should appear. You will be able to change the order, if needed.
• Use full first name/s and last name/s of all authors, in Upper and Lower Case.
• Insert name of institution, department, city (state, if relevant) and country. After each institution you have listed, check the box/es of author/s associated with that institution.
• Make a separate entry for each institution. DO NOT repeat identical institution details if they apply to more than one author.
• Use Upper and lower case (avoid ALL CAPS).
• Do not abbreviate “Department”, “Institute”, “University”, etc.
• In the department field, type in “Department of…….”, as only the words you type in will show on the abstract.
Select the relevant presentation type.
• Poster presentation
• Poster or Oral presentation
• Invited lecture (to be selected only by those invited by the organizers)
Limited to 25 words. Type in your abstract title in Sentence case (Capitalize only the first letter in the sentence, except for specific rules). Do not copy & paste.
• Limited to 300 words including references (fewer if a figure/table is included).
• Abbreviations must be defined upon first use and avoided in the title.
• Copy & paste your abstract into the abstract area or type it in directly.
• Images and tables may be uploaded in JPG, GIF or PNG format. Please note that each image equals to approx. 35 words. Images should be of up to 500kb. The maximum pixel size of the image/table is 600(w) by 800(h) pixel.
After you click SUBMIT, an automatic “End Message” will indicate that the abstract was successfully submitted.
E-mail Acknowledgement & Abstract Number: Shortly after submitting your abstract, you will receive by e-mail an automatic submission acknowledgement with your abstract number. It will also include a link to access your abstract, should you need to revise it.
The abstract submission system is designed to run on many internet browsers, but we recommend that you use the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
Important note: The abstract form will remain active for approx. 40 minutes. The text which you have inserted is saved, if you have clicked “Next”. If you have been disconnected, click the on-line abstract link above, insert your email and password, select “Update” and continue from the relevant page.
Contact for Abstract Submission Issues:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd.